Posted to dev@tubemq.apache.org by "zakwu (巫枫)" <za...@tencent.com> on 2020/01/07 02:52:22 UTC

Re: Project logo need to get submitted.(Internet mail)

already submit,https://www.apache.org/logos/about.html can download now。

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks zak!

Best,
tison.

zakwu(巫枫) <za...@tencent.com> 于2020年1月7日周二 上午10:52写道:

Posted by 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org>.
Great. I can see the powerby log for TubeMQ now. :)

[image: Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 18.17.54.png]

Cheers,

Junping