Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Nitin <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/30 09:50:16 UTC

Functional Testing with shared ThreadGroups

Hello Everyone,

We recently started evaluating JMeter and it's awesome.

We want to use it to for functional testing in which case we want to share
threadGroups across multiple test-plans.

Researching for a few hours now, couldn't figure out ways to save ONLY a
threadGroup and import it in another testPlan, such that changing/updating
the ThreadGroup should reflect in all plans using it.

Any pointers, please.

Thanks

--
Regards
Nitin

Re: Functional Testing with shared ThreadGroups

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi
then you have Include Controller and Module Controller (
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#Module_Controller
) - Reuse within a test plan

Posted by Nitin <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.