Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Tech Newbie <te...@yahoo.com> on 2012/08/30 07:40:21 UTC

Scheduler and Graceful Termination

I have a set of samplers that I'd like to execute as a complete set (transaction): login, create, list, delete, logout.  When using the scheduler in a thread group, the threads just abruptly terminates when time's up, without completing the transaction.  How do I setup my testplan so that the last transaction have a chance to complete all the steps?

I've seen recommendation of using scheduler plus a loop count but I don't understand how that would work.

Re: Scheduler and Graceful Termination

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 30 August 2012 18:12, Tech Newbie <te...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks, the suggestion works.
>
> I was thinking that the transaction controller will has this ability and, in addition, in the Constant Throughput Timer, I can specify transaction throughput, not "transactions * N samples".  Let me know if I'm wrong.

Please use a new thread - with suitable new subject - for a new question.

Posted by Tech Newbie <te...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.