Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org> on 2007/01/15 23:35:15 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Have official OpenJPA site use the confluence wiki page

With 3 votes for and 0 against, the vote passes.

I've gone ahead and set up synchronization of the OpenJPA pages with
the exported HTML from Confluence (thanks to David Blevins for
letting me know how he did it for OpenEJB). Sadly, it's not the most
elegant thing in the world: jefft's cron job periodically
synchronizes Confluence's exported HTML pages to his own home
directory, and then the /www/incubator.apache.org/openjpa/UPDATE
script is run from my own crontab which just synchronizes jefft's
mirror with the OpenJPA web page. However, it works (albeit with a
significant delay between when a wiki page is edited and it showing
up at http://incubator.apache.org/openjpa/ ). It seems to work pretty
well, though.