Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com> on 2018/06/13 17:06:03 UTC

[Call for Speakers] Deep Learning in Production Meetup, Boston Area on June 26th

Hi Beam Community,

Eila Arich-Landkof (from OrielResearch) and I are co-hosting the next
edition of the Deep Learning in Production Meetup
<https://www.meetup.com/Deep-Learning-In-Production/> on June 26th at the
Google Office in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

*We are looking for speakers who would like to share their Beam use case.*

We are expecting an audience of 150 people, so this is a great visibility
opportunity and also a fantastic way to network and get to meet people from
the Beam community.

If you are in the Area, come join us!

Cheers,

Eila & Gris