Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org> on 2016/04/03 20:02:27 UTC

No more commits to branch-0.8.x (WAS: About to create 0.8.0 RC1)

We got Mike's Flume patches in, and Todd had already taken care of the
license fixes, so the 0.8.0 train is now leaving the station!

Please refrain from cherry-picking to branch-0.8.x from now on. Also, at
this point my preference would be to not do a 0.8.1, so in the future the
only commits that go to that branch should be to address issues found while
voting on RCs.

Expect a RC1 soon!

J-D