Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Cornellious Mann <co...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/20 17:27:12 UTC

Javac and ant.Main

I am trying to run ant through the Main class
interface instead of the binary.  When I do this the
javac task fails with this error...
javac: invalid flag: -sourcepath

Has anyone seen something like this.  Thaks for any help.

=====
Regards,
Cornellious Mann

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

RE: Javac and ant.Main

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Cornellious,

What is happening here is that you are running Ant under a 1.2 or later JDK
but it is finding the javac library form a 1.1 JDK. You will need to examine
your classpaths, Java executables, etc.

BTW, have you read the javadoc comment for the Main class :-)?

Conor