Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/04 13:52:31 UTC

JIRA - worked started/stopped

My preference would be that we don't use the Started/Stopped actions
in JIRA - it just creates noise on the mailing list and IMO
"assigning" and issue to yourself should be enough to let other know
you're working on it.

Niall

Re: JIRA - worked started/stopped

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On 10/4/06, Antonio Petrelli <ap...@apache.org> wrote:
> Niall Pemberton ha scritto:
> > My preference would be that we don't use the Started/Stopped actions
> > in JIRA - it just creates noise on the mailing list and IMO
> > "assigning" and issue to yourself should be enough to let other know
> > you're working on it.
>
> Err.... sorry I thought that it was the preferred way of managing issues....

No apology is necessary - we've only been using JIRA for a few months
and bugzilla didn't have this feature - so I don't think we've
established a preferred way.

Just thought I would express my preference though, since I haven't
much time at the moment and anything that reduces the size of my inbox
is a benefit IMO. Others may think using this feature of JIRA is a
good idea though - so I was just raising it for discussion.

Niall

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <ap...@apache.org>.