Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Muhammad Faisal <fa...@yahoo.com> on 2016/01/28 20:59:46 UTC

Squid logs stopped after upgrade from 5.3.x to 6.0

Hello All,
I have recently setup ATS on version 5.3 the logcat was showing live
squid messages. I have upgraded the version now logcat is not showing
anything. From debug logs i can see the request is being processed and
clients are able to browse internet without any issues. Can some expert
pls help me out.

Thanks
Faisal.

Re: Squid logs stopped after upgrade from 5.3.x to 6.0

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
> On Jan 28, 2016, at 12:59 PM, Muhammad Faisal <fa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
> I have recently setup ATS on version 5.3 the logcat was showing live squid messages. I have upgraded the version now logcat is not showing anything. From debug logs i can see the request is being processed and clients are able to browse internet without any issues. Can some expert pls help me out.

All log configuration are now in the logs_xml.config. I don’t see this listed in https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Upgrading+to+v6.0, so we really ought to add that :).

Cheers,

— Leif