Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Vinaya Tirikkovalluru <vi...@converge.com> on 2008/08/11 16:44:31 UTC

CommandLink

Hello EveryOne,
Did anyone try to change the color of the command Link after visiting
the Link?

I am able to do it but when I come back to the page and click on the
page (anywhere) the color changes to unvisited.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Vinaya

This electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above and may contain information which is privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, dissemination or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Re: [Trinidad] How to use one's own (Text) resources instead of the built-in ones

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 12:02 PM,  <wo...@pta.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Regarding the use of our own text resources e.g. using our own label for
> Trinidad's showDetail table label (whichin German we found to be too long..
> ;)
> I suppose I could go any time to the trinidad JAR package and replace the
> texts by our own ones.
>
> But this is not the way I would like. Rather, I would prefer a solution
> where I could somehow redirect the classpath used by the ResourceServlet
> to our own messages resources. Is there a setter method somewhere or how
> would I accomplish that?

You can see in the trinidad-skins.xml in the demo bundle how you can
add a resource bundle name:
<skin>
<id>
purple.desktop
</id>
<family>
purple
</family>
<render-kit-id>
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.desktop
</render-kit-id>
skins/purple/purpleSkin.css
<bundle-name>
org.apache.myfaces.trinidaddemo.resource.SkinBundle
</bundle-name>
</skin>

And the resource bundle code looks like this:

package org.apache.myfaces.trinidaddemo.resource;

import java.util.ListResourceBundle;

public class SkinBundle extends ListResourceBundle
{
@Override
public Object[][] getContents()
{
return _CONTENTS;
}

static private final Object[][] _CONTENTS =
{
{"af_tableSelectMany.SELECT_COLUMN_HEADER", "Select A Lot"},
{"af_tableSelectOne.SELECT_COLUMN_HEADER", "Select Just One"},
// add what ever "label" you want to replace
};
}

Greetings,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

Need JSF and Web 2.0?
http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

[Trinidad] How to use one's own (Text) resources instead of the built-in ones

Posted by wo...@pta.de.

RE: CommandLink

Posted by Vinaya Tirikkovalluru <vi...@converge.com>.
Thanks Bill.
I have a question though.
Why is it not working just with a:hover, a:visited ?

Thanks
Vinaya

You can specify those via skining. For details, read the docs at

http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/skin-selectors.html

regard

Bill

Re: CommandLink