Posted to dev@senssoft.apache.org by Joshua Poore <de...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/03 00:42:15 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Downselect (Re)Name Nominations

Hi Folks,

The VOTE is complete. Results are tallied below:

Apache Alembic + 5 (Lewis (PPMC), Dave (PPMC), Josh, Laura, Steve)
Apache Amble
Apache Delorean
Apache Drifter
Apache Flagon + 5 (Lewis (PPMC), Dave (PPMC), Josh, Laura, Steve)
Apache Folktale + 2 (Josh, Laura)
Apache MANTIS
Apache Pub
Apache Revisit
Apache ToAST + 3 (Lewis (PPMC), Dave (PPMC), Steve)
Apache Transient
Apache Wanderlust

Apache Alembic and Apache Flagon are our two top nominations. These will go to PODLINGNAMESEARCH. If either Apache Alembic or Apache Flagon are not suitable names, then we will evaluate Apache ToAST and Apache Folktale, as back-ups.

Thanks again to all that submitted nominations, and thanks to all that voted in the downselect process.

Best,

Josh