Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Michael Price <mp...@atl.lmco.com> on 2002/12/16 17:18:16 UTC

Q: Anyone written an ant task for subversion?

Has anyone written an ant task for subversion? I almost started writing
one last night but thought I'd check here first to avoid duplicating
effort.

Michael

Re: Q: Anyone written an ant task for subversion?

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net>.
Michael Price <mp...@atl.lmco.com> writes:
> Has anyone written an ant task for subversion? I almost started writing
> one last night but thought I'd check here first to avoid duplicating
> effort.

There's been some discussion, but I don't think anyone's done it.  It
would be great to have one!

Re: Q: Anyone written an ant task for subversion?

Posted by Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>.
At 09:18 AM 12/16/2002, Michael Price wrote:
>Has anyone written an ant task for subversion? I almost started writing
>one last night but thought I'd check here first to avoid duplicating
>effort.

I am in the midst of writing one, but it won't be ready for primetime for a
bit yet.

There was a very basic one that wrapped the SVN command line client that
was contributed by Kieran (kieran@esperi.demon.co.uk). I believe it is
still available:

     http://www.esperi.demon.co.uk/kieran/ant-sub-dist.0.1.zip