Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by Brian K Bonner <br...@paraware.com> on 2004/02/26 16:56:50 UTC

Fw: Status of Marshalling/Unmarshalling in V2? Javadoc?

I asked this on xmlbeans-user, but I probably should have asked it here.
It looks like xmlbeans V1 is trying to move to apache and then work on V2
will proceed.  Has *any* progress been made on the
marshalling/unmarshalling model in V2?

- Brian

----- Forwarded by Brian K Bonner/Paraware on 02/26/2004 10:46 AM -----