Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de> on 2020/08/09 09:47:49 UTC

Jenkins moved to new ci-builds

Hi all,

together with Vladimir, we have moved the jenkins jobs (JMeter-trunk,
"JMeter Ubuntu" and JMeterWindows) to the new cloud based ci
infrastructure (https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/JMeter/).

Sonarcloud has been configured to accept submissions from the new job
and the submission from the old job has been deactivated.

Regards

 Felix

Re: Jenkins moved to new ci-builds

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks for migrating the jobs.

Vladimir

Re: Jenkins moved to new ci-builds

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Felix and Vladimir

Regards

On Sunday, August 9, 2020, Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.