Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gautham Pamu <gp...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/26 15:42:17 UTC

How to aggregate site information from multiple projects

Hi

I am new to maven, I have multiple projects and I want
to aggregate the site documentationfrom each project
into the
top project/targets/doc directory. I used maven
multiproject:site and with these properties but it is
not copying the content to the top directory.

maven.multiproject.excludes=${basedir}/project.xml
maven.multiproject.includes=${basedir}/**/${pattern}/**/project.xml

all my subprojects are under code directory
  topProject/code/componentA/project.xml
  topProject/code/componentB/project.xml

Can anyone please tell the properties that I need to
set so that it will aggregate the site documentation
to the topProject/targets/multiproject directory.

Thanks
Gautham Pamu