Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Stephan Classen <sc...@apache.org> on 2014/07/23 21:58:31 UTC

artifact on maven central

How do the artifacts get onto maven central?
I did deploy artifacts before, but haven't done it with apache code.

In the "How to release" guide I didn't see anything about maven central.
So I assumed that they somehow get automatically copied from
repository.apache.org to maven central.
But when I went today to check if the artifacts were available I could
not find them on maven central.

So is there a manual step involved, or am I just inpatient??

Regards
Stephan

Re: artifact on maven central

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 23 Jul 2014, at 20:58, Stephan Classen <sc...@apache.org> wrote:

> How do the artifacts get onto maven central?

They appear to be on maven central now:

	http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/onami/org.apache.onami.persist/1.0.0/

	http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Corg.apache.onami.persist

the sync process from repository.apache.org to maven central is automatic (scheduled to run every 4 hours according to http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/maven-project-release-procedure.html#Promote_the_release)