Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Steven McDowall <sj...@aptest.com> on 2000/07/19 00:36:38 UTC

Soap 1.1 client to 1.0 server..

Hi..

I am trying to get a simple java 1.1 client to talk to a 1.0 (mostly)
server..

My main problem right now is that the RESPONSE from the server does not
include an encodingStyle attribute at all... Now, luckily everything is
returned as a string but..

How do I get invoke() to parse the return correctly if no encodingStyle is
given in the response? Right now without one, I get a "No Deserializer to
deserialize
a blah blah blah exception".. I can't see any way to set a "default"
encodingStyle if none
is given ..

Any ideas?!?!?

---
Steven J. McDowall                 phone: +1 763 780-8814
ApTest                               fax: +1 763 786-8180
                                  e-mail: sjm@aptest.com