Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by raju nair <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/08 07:40:53 UTC

Hadoop is hardcoded the prot into 8020

Hi
while running the hadoop on  pseudo distributed mode ,If i am  configure
the name port value is not 8020 ,It is not working .When I changed the port
into 8020 hadoop is working fine.So I would like to know whether the port
8020 is hard codded in side the hadoop code base

Thanks
Raju Nair

Re: Hadoop is hardcoded the prot into 8020

回复: Re: FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JettyBugMonitor question

Posted by 麦树荣 <sh...@qunar.com>.
hi, thank you for your reply.

Hadoop version is hadoop-0.20.2-cdh3u4 ,
I guess the jetty version is jetty-6.1.26 ( because  I see the files "jetty-6.1.26.cloudera.1.jar", "jetty-servlet-tester-6.1.26.cloudera.1.jar","jetty-util-6.1.26.cloudera.1.jar " in $HADOOP_HOME/lib/ )

how to ship a  patched Jetty ? can you give me website ?

________________________________
麦树荣

--
Harsh J

回复: Re: FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JettyBugMonitor question

--
Harsh J

回复: Re: FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JettyBugMonitor question

--
Harsh J

Re: FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JettyBugMonitor question

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JettyBugMonitor question

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JettyBugMonitor question

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JettyBugMonitor question

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: FATAL org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JettyBugMonitor question

Posted by 麦树荣 <sh...@qunar.com>.
No one gives me help ?

________________________________
麦树荣

Posted by 麦树荣 <sh...@qunar.com>.
No one gives me help ?

________________________________
麦树荣

Posted by 麦树荣 <sh...@qunar.com>.
No one gives me help ?

________________________________
麦树荣

Posted by 麦树荣 <sh...@qunar.com>.
No one gives me help ?

________________________________
麦树荣

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

What port did you reconfigure it to, how did you do it, and what was
the error you observed?

--
Harsh J

Re: Hadoop is hardcoded the prot into 8020

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J

Re: Hadoop is hardcoded the prot into 8020

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J

Re: Hadoop is hardcoded the prot into 8020

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J