Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "diego.leite" <di...@mstech.com.br> on 2014/07/18 22:15:50 UTC

Selector problem with STOMP and Objective-C

Hi everybody,

I'm using the STOMP with objective-c on my iOS app but I'm with a following
problem:

I can subscribe a post, send a message and listen this message.
But if that message contains any selectors I can't listen, however, the
ActiveMQ catched that message and the subscriber is correctly subscribed on
Topic Subscriber's page in correspondent column ... this way:
convert_string_expressions:color = 'red'

I'm trying to use two libraries to test:
https://github.com/mobile-web-messaging/StompKit/
and this:
https://github.com/juretta/objc-stomp

But with both libraries is the same problema.

Someone have idea of what can be?

Sorry for my bad english... =(

Re: Selector problem with STOMP and Objective-C

Posted by "diego.leite" <di...@mstech.com.br>.
I did it. Don't worry =D