Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2002/02/21 12:49:24 UTC

[gump] ejb2?

Hi Sam,

How would I go about adding an ejb2 project to gump given it is just a jar.
The xdoclet-examples project relies on local interfaces (an EJB2.0 thing) and
thus it would great to get that building ;)

So if I go ahead create the descriptor, download the jar and place it on
gump.covalent will it magically appear on the other boxen ? :)

I guess strictly speaking you should be the one to download it because I
assume all the builds are produced from your account but that may be being
way too pedantic :)

--
Cheers,

Pete