Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Praveen Menon <pr...@mphasis.com> on 2004/03/02 13:29:11 UTC

Problem testing with Cactus

Hi there,
I'm testing a class using the cactus framework..
IN fact i have a connection pool class that loads at the server startup and makes a pool of connections(basically a wrapper Connection class) and then i store that object
in the Servlet Context object.
Next i'v written a class that picks up that connection object from that ServletContext  and gets one connection. That's all...
Whn i run the servlet i get this error
org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Missing Cactus property [cactus.contextURL]

What could be the reason for this ?? Please help

Rgds
Praveen

Re: Problem testing with Cactus

Posted by Kazuhito SUGURI <su...@lab.ntt.co.jp>.
Hi Praveen,

In article <91...@mandex01.corp.mphasis.com>,
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 17:59:11 +0530,
"Praveen Menon" <pr...@mphasis.com> wrote:
praveen> Whn i run the servlet i get this error
praveen> org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Missing Cactus property [cactus.contextURL]

I guess, you don't have cactus.properties in your client side classpath,
or the property file doesn't contains the entry.

See also: http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/howto_config.html

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI