Posted to users@maven.apache.org by HARDION Vincent <vi...@synchrotron-soleil.fr> on 2010/01/12 15:04:17 UTC

RE : RE : No more com.oracle.ojdbc14-10.2.0.2.0.jar ?

Just another thing:
The fingerprint sha from central doesn't correspond to the jar I freshly deploy.
I had to change the order of repositories in public group in Nexus to shadow central fingerprint.

Best Regards,

Vincent Hardion
Synchrotron Soleil
L'Orme des merisiers - Saint Aubin