Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Igor Roshchin <st...@giganda.komkon.org> on 2000/11/01 16:02:51 UTC

Re: general/6770: Apache consistently serving just a part of pdf file on the first request

> From anonymous@locus.apache.org Tue Oct 31 15:37:38 2000
> Date: 31 Oct 2000 20:37:34 -0000
> To: apache-bugdb@apache.org, fanf@apache.org, str@giganda.komkon.org
> From: fanf@apache.org
> Subject: Re: general/6770: Apache consistently serving just a part of pdf file on the first request
>
> [In order for any reply to be added to the PR database, you need]
> [to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]
> [subject line starts with the report component and number, with ]
> [or without any 'Re:' prefixes (such as "general/1098:" or      ]
> ["Re: general/1098:").  If the subject doesn't match this       ]
> [pattern, your message will be misfiled and ignored.  The       ]
> ["apbugs" address is not added to the Cc line of messages from  ]
> [the database automatically because of the potential for mail   ]
> [loops.  If you do not include this Cc, your reply may be ig-   ]
> [nored unless you are responding to an explicit request from a  ]
> [developer.  Reply only with text; DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS!     ]
>

> Synopsis: Apache consistently serving just a part of pdf file on the first request
>
> State-Changed-From-To: feedback-closed
> State-Changed-By: fanf
> State-Changed-When: Tue Oct 31 12:37:32 PST 2000
> State-Changed-Why:
> I'm closing this report because it is a duplicate of #6711.
> I have been unable to reproduce the problem, so if you can
> add to PR#6711 an example URL that exhibits it, and a URL
> to the packet traces that Joshua Slive asked for that would
> be great. Thanks.

I regret you can not reproduce the problem. So many people
are able to observe it on several different platforms
(see my original message with the list of PRs related to this problem).

Sorry, despite importance of this problem, I am not able either to do
packets sniffing, nor provide you with the URL.
This is a heavy loaded web-server, and it was downgraded to .12 version
due to the bug in question.

Regards,

Igor