Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Michel Kern <ec...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/20 18:54:09 UTC

[Java2Net] New version of the 'early bud' on github

Hello

Thanks to Kasper who motivated me to start this sub project (and also
contributed to it),
I inform that a new release of the 'early bud' for 'Java2Net' porting is
available here:
https://github.com/Echopraxium/apache_metamodel_dotnet_core_bud

Your feedback is welcome as usual.

0.0.25 Release Notes
------------------------------
* 93 java sources converted (vs 40 previously) even though I must inform
that a lot
of code is commented out (especially in the new sources released). I had
to "cut the
branches" in order that the project still compiles without errors.
* The prefix to differentiate the 'Hemper classes' classes from their Java
counterpart is now 'N' instead of 'Cs' (e.g. the class 'CsNumber', an
equivalent for
Java's 'Number' becomes 'NNumber').
* The namespace of the 'Helper classes' is now 'org.apache.metamodel.j2n'
(vs 'org.apache.metamodel.j2cs' previously).

Best Regards
Michel Kern