Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2015/03/07 15:15:39 UTC

Re: Google Summer of Code 2015 is coming

Hey,

we should create a Wiki page for interested GSoC students containing some
guidance on how to participate in Flink.
I would put there what we expect (I'm again in favor of a code
contribution) and how to get started.
Is anybody willing to take care of this?

Best,
Robert

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 8:30 PM, Vasiliki Kalavri <vasilikikalavri@gmail.com