Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Abhishek Kumar <sh...@apache.org> on 2024/02/06 11:36:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache CloudStack 4.19.0.0 LTS Release

The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache CloudStack Project Announces
Apache® CloudStack® v4.19.

Apache CloudStack 4.19 is the most recent release of the cloud management
platform. It comes as a product of extensive contributions from the
development community and is a LTS release, guaranteeing ongoing
maintenance and support for a period of 18 months

The 4.19 release contains 314 new features, improvements and bug fixes
since 4.18, 26 of these being major features.

Some of the highlighted features include:

- VMware to KVM Migration

- KVM Import

- CloudStack Object Storage

- CloudStack DRS

- VNF Appliances Support

- Scheduled Instance Lifecycle Operations

- OAuth 2 Authentication

- CloudStack Snapshot Copy

The full list of new features can be found in the project release notes at:
https://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.19.0.0/releasenotes

The CloudStack documentation includes upgrade instructions from previous
versions of Apache CloudStack, and can be found at:
https://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.19.0.0/upgrading

The official installation, administration and API documentation for each of
the releases are available on our documentation page:
https://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/en/4.19.0.0/installguide

Downloads

The official source code for the 4.19.0.0 release can be downloaded from
our downloads page: https://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html

In addition to the official source code release, individual contributors
have also made convenience binaries available on the Apache CloudStack
download page, and can be found at:

- https://download.cloudstack.org/el/7/

- https://download.cloudstack.org/el/8/

- https://download.cloudstack.org/el/9/

- https://download.cloudstack.org/ubuntu/dists/

- https://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-packages/

Regards,

Abhishek

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache CloudStack 4.19.0.0 LTS Release

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
Nice news, well done Abhishek and all!

Regards,
Nicolas Vazquez

________________________________
Amazing, well done Abhishek for releasing this and all involved for
contributing all the nice testing and features!

Posted by Nux <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
thanks Abhi, for all the hard work.

--
Daan

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache CloudStack 4.19.0.0 LTS Release

Posted by Kiran Chavala <ki...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations  everyone on the 4.19 release it has amazing features.

Great work Abhishek

Regards
Kiran

Posted by Jithin Raju <ji...@shapeblue.com>.
Great work Abhishek and all community members!!

-Jithin

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Great news !

-Wei

Posted by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>.
That's great news - well done Abhishek and everybody involved

Kind Regards
Giles

Congratulations everyone! Great work Abhishek and everyone involved in the release work.

Regards.

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.