Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2012/09/08 21:35:49 UTC

Re: Eclipse plugin not available in contrib folder

The 0.20.203 plugin will not work with 1.x versions, as 0.20.205 (and
1.0.0) broke backwards compatibility on the RPC side. You will need to
recompile the eclipse plugin from the src/contrib/eclipse-plugin
directory, passing in a -Declipse.home=/path/to/eclipse/root/install
as an ant argument.

--
Harsh J