Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Casey Huang <ca...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/07 14:34:37 UTC

juddi registry

Hi,

I was trying to set up juddi configuration with JBOSS. When I ran
juddihappy.jsp, I was getting the following red message.
jUDDI DataSource Validation

+ Got a JNDI Context!

- No 'java:comp/env/jdbc/juddiDB' DataSource Located(Could not
dereference object)

- DB connection was not aquired. (null)

- SELECT COUNT(*) FROM PUBLISHER failed (null)

This seems to suggest that the database needs to be configured. Does
anyone know how to configure oracle on jboss to set up juddi registry?
Thanks in advance.

Casey

Re: juddi registry

Posted by Casey Huang <ca...@gmail.com>.
Kurt,

Thanks for the reply. I am using JBoss 4.2.

Casey

Re: juddi registry

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ks...@apache.org>.
Casey,