Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shengmeng Liu <sm...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2001/12/29 08:02:27 UTC

Re: Struts +ACY- EJB support

Couldn't agree with you anymore!
According to my understanding, Struts is basically an MVC framework
for web applications.So it's main focus is on the web tier and it doesn't
place any restrictions on how you implement the business logic. The model
part of the Struts framework, namely the form bean is only the model for the
web tier. For the model of business logic, you can either use javabean or
rowset or EJB or whatever you like. The beauty of Struts is that you can easily
plug all these into the framework with the Action class, which can be regarded
as the connector for your business model.
The bottom line is scalability is never a problem for Struts.