Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com> on 2006/11/18 03:48:37 UTC

Cleaning up the james filesystem ( i.e. /var/mail/spam)

I was tarring up a james installation, and there are an awful lot of
files in the /var/mail/spam, the /var/mail/address-error, and some other
folders.  Is this stuff that james deletes on a regular basis, or should
I do a regular "pruning" of the different files that james stores?

Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on this?  I am thinking that
I will write a couple of ant scripts and run them via cron to clean up
this stuff.

Thanks.

Re: Cleaning up the james filesystem ( i.e. /var/mail/spam)