Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by William Perng <wp...@salmonllc.com> on 2007/06/15 23:58:30 UTC

ERROR: Cannot update specified contact info because it does not correspond to the specified party

I am getting the following error message : [ERROR: Cannot update specified
contact info because it does not correspond to the specified party.] when
calling "updatePartyPostalAddress" service.  I passed the "contactMechId",
"address1", "address2", "partyId" and "fromDate" to the service.  The paryId
and contactMechId is able to identify only one row in "PartyContactMech"
table.  Can anyone please tell me where is the problem ?

Thanks

William Perng
wperng@salmonllc.com
Yahoo IM: william.perng

RE: ERROR: Cannot update specified contact info because it does not correspond to the specified party

Posted by William Perng <wp...@salmonllc.com>.
I pass in the userLogin object which I retrieve from session with attribute
name "userLogin".

Thanks

William

What is the UserLogin or userLoginId/currentPassword that you are passing
in? That is required for that service and without permissions it will fail.

-David

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.