Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dan Slack <ds...@langui.com> on 2009/03/18 15:32:27 UTC

Sitemesh 2.4 and Struts 2.0.14

Hi,

First, I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but I recently
attempted to upgrade to Sitemesh 2.4 to bad results.  I guess in Sitemesh
2.4, the "PageFilter" was deprecated, and all code has been removed.  This
means that "applyDecorators" method is not being called anymore, which means
that the method in VelocityPageFilter never gets called for Velocity files
(and Freemarker templates I'd assume).  So, I had to revert back to Sitemesh
2.3.

 I did a brief search, but, didn't see anything (I also looked briefly into
Struts 2.1.x plugin, and saw that it was also assuming that the PageFilter
is calling "applyDecorators"). Is anybody aware of any efforts to update the
Sitemesh plugin for 2.4.x?

Thanks,

Dan Slack
Langui Systems Inc.

Re: Sitemesh 2.4 and Struts 2.0.14

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
I don't think anyone is, if you find a fix, we would appreciate a patch :)

musachy