Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vladimir <vz...@verizon.net> on 2002/06/14 05:20:06 UTC

Reloading a servlet

Does anyone know how I can reload a particular webapp/context from
another webapp/context. I know that one possibility is to send the
proper GET request to the manager servlet but that looks too much like a
hack. There must be a cleaner way to do this, like a method call of some
sort or something. I was looking though the Docs on the tomcat website
and noticed the optional privileged attribute in the context element and
the description mentions the manager sevrlvet, does anyone know what
that's all about?