Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2012/05/18 08:33:29 UTC

current findByAnd in ftl problems, better use r1338402

If you are already using the new findByAnd methods AND want to have a
usable trunk version use: 1338402

Regards,
hans

Re: (use 1338394) Re: current findByAnd in ftl problems, better use r1338402

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Adam,

we were already following you and using the new findByAnd methods in
java programs....we know we should not use in ftl's

this version just added the new methods but did not yet modified the ftl's

Regards,
Hans

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.