Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> on 2006/03/20 10:07:00 UTC

Re: Volunteers for mailing list moderation

Leo Simons wrote:
> Anyone can be a moderator. Currently it is
>
>  moderator at sunstarsys.com (I suspect dims)
>  geirm at apache.org (geir)
>
> for both the commits and dev lists. These guys both do an amazing amount of
> mailing list moderation (which is a boooooring job) and if there's anyone willing
> to be added to this list I'm sure they wouldn't mind, just raise your hand :-)

Actually, the sunstarsys is purely for spam monitoring purposes, so
seems like more moderators would be a good idea ;-)

Regards, Upayavira

Re: Volunteers for mailing list moderation

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
There are actually no moderation duties, because all posts must come
from subscribers.

geir

Posted by Richard Liang <ri...@gmail.com>.
Upayavira wrote:
> Leo Simons wrote:
>
>> Anyone can be a moderator. Currently it is
>>
>>  moderator at sunstarsys.com (I suspect dims)
>>  geirm at apache.org (geir)
>>
>> for both the commits and dev lists. These guys both do an amazing amount of
>> mailing list moderation (which is a boooooring job) and if there's anyone willing
>> to be added to this list I'm sure they wouldn't mind, just raise your hand :-)
>>

> Actually, the sunstarsys is purely for spam monitoring purposes, so
> seems like more moderators would be a good idea ;-)
>
> Regards, Upayavira

If we need more, I'd like to be another moderators.  Also I do not know
what we shall exactly do. ;-)

--
Richard Liang
China Software Development Lab, IBM