Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com> on 2008/03/18 14:22:59 UTC

progress of 1.3.0

Just curious on the progress of 1.3.0. In terms of the open issues in
Jira, things seem to be stagnant.

Last time I asked the delay was attributed to the new extension/plugin
functionality. Is this stable in trunk yet?

--
-Shane

Re: progress of 1.3.0

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.
On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 6:22 AM, Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>
wrote:

> Just curious on the progress of 1.3.0. In terms of the open issues in
> Jira, things seem to be stagnant.
>
> Last time I asked the delay was attributed to the new extension/plugin
> functionality. Is this stable in trunk yet?

I'm using it and wrapping up test cases/documentation.  It's good enough
that you can start playing with it, but might break on edge cases.  I'm
still writing test cases and documentation to make sure we have all the edge
cases covered.

Assaf