Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by bsterner <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/30 22:18:10 UTC

resultMap and HashMap

I'm wondering if it is possible to have a resultMap with type HashMap/TreeMap
where the key/value pairs map to 2 columns.  So, for example if I have a
column "id" and a column "date", the k => v pair would be date => id or vice
versa.  The overall goal here is to provide the developer a data structure
that allows them to be able to search for a date entry, and then research
for the entire object using the id.

Thanks

Re: resultMap and HashMap

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Uh, what?

Re: resultMap and HashMap

Posted by Argan <ar...@yahoo.com.cn>.
You can use queryForMap("STATEMENT-NAME",paramObj,"keyColumn","valueColumn")

Re: resultMap and HashMap