Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "R. Scholz" <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de> on 2020/04/21 07:26:10 UTC

KMS Crash

Hello,

today I had a manager (a little older one) who try the first time "such
modern thing like a online-conference".

I sent him an invitation-email and he made three (or more) times a
doube-click on the link.
I see his name a lot of in the client-list.

After that I see the red error "no multimedia" (or sth. like that).

I restarted KMS and Tomcat and all is OK again.

Is it possible to avoid that? Maybe only one connection per invitation?

Best regards,

René

Re: KMS Crash

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rene,

If I do understand correctly you have
OM, DB, KMS ant TURN on single machine with  8GB RAM?
And 8 people in the room

My guess both memory and cpu might be troublemaker

--
Best regards,
Maxim

AW: KMS Crash