Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Lokesh Jayaraman <lo...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/23 07:16:52 UTC

Problem : javac ANT Task

Hi every body,

I compiled java source files using javac ant task , my java code files
have  an errror. so , ant script failled to build class files for java
source files.
But i need to compile other java source files in srcdir . Even class files
are not created for compiled java source files.I need to compile all other
source java files and warning or error information needed for errored code
java files.

My Code Below:
target name="Compile" >
<javac srcdir="D:\Test\WebContent\WEB-INF\src"
destdir="Test\WebContent\WEB-INF\classes" failonerror="false"
listfiles="yes" deprecation="on">
</javac>

But i got Error as
 [javac]     int iQuestionId = Integer.parseInt(request.getParameter
("quesid");
 [javac]
^
 [javac] 1 error
 [javac] Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Kindly help to solve my Error

by
Lokesh