Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by "Michael A. Labriola" <la...@digitalprimates.net> on 2012/04/13 19:50:13 UTC

Procedure Question

This bug was fixed in SystemManager, but not WindowedSystemManager.

I have the fix. Okay with me just submitting it to patches?

https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/SDK-22701

digital primates (r)

Michael Labriola
mlabriola@digitalprimates.net<ma...@digitalprimates.net>

tel:  +1.773.693.7800 x206
fax: +1.773.409.9251

Re: Procedure Question

Posted by Pierangelo Mancusi <pi...@gmail.com>.
Actually i have 4 bug fixes to submit, but as we are in a transition phase,
i'm waiting for the JIRA import.

So i put them in stanby....

RE: Procedure Question

Posted by "Michael A. Labriola" <la...@digitalprimates.net>.
> I'm ok with it.  Ideally, JIRA would have been imported and you would
> resolve the associated bug.  I guess as long as you remember to do it
> once it gets imported it is ok for now.

>This bug is already resolved as fixed/closed on Adobe's JIRA.  It would be better if a new bug is created and the fix applied towards it.  It is a different bug in any case.

Yeh, both of these are really the source of my question. In our own JIRA I would have made a new bug and referenced the old but, since we can't do that....

Mike

Re: Procedure Question

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
This bug is already resolved as fixed/closed on Adobe's JIRA.  It would be
better if a new bug is created and the fix applied towards it.  It is a
different bug in any case.

Thanks,
Om

Re: Procedure Question