Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/16 20:27:13 UTC

Ready for 5.0.2 and 5.1.0?

L.S.,

We've been going over the remaining JIRA issues today and most issues
have been either fixed or deferred to the next versions.  If anyone
has the time to apply the pull request for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM-2313, that might be a nice
one to pick up.

Other than that one, if nobody has anything urgent that needs to get
fixed, I'd like to the 5.1.0 release tomorrow and if there's any time
left, also do the 5.0.2 release.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen

Re: Ready for 5.0.2 and 5.1.0?

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Done. I think, it's good time to prepare the release. I hope the tests
will be more positive than in the last probe :-)

Best regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak