Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by "Garg, Himani" <hi...@amazon.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/18 06:20:50 UTC

Can not connect Apache kylin with Excel

Hi Kylin Family,

I have installed Kylin 3.1.3 on EMR. I am trying to query kylin in excel, can someone please help me understand if Kylin still supports excel connectivity? Where can I find ODBC driver for excel (mac users).

Any leads will be really appreciated.
Thank you
Himani Garg

Re:Can not connect Apache kylin with Excel

Posted by Tengting Xu <xt...@apache.org>.
Yes, you can make the directory manually.

--

Best regards.
Tengting Xu

在 2023-01-25 01:08:05,"Garg, Himani" <hi...@amazon.com> 写道:

Yes, I was referring to the same one. But, I do not have lib folder in semantic-max

Maybe I create a lib folder? Or do you think I have missed something else.

Himani Garg

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2023, at 12:25 AM, Tengting Xu <xt...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi Himani Garg,
You may need to check this URL:
https://kyligence.github.io/mdx-kylin/en/installation/prerequisite.en.html#recommended-mysql-jdbc-version

--

Best regards.
Tengting Xu

At 2023-01-24 10:00:16, "Garg, Himani" <hi...@amazon.com> wrote:

Hi Tengting

Installation gives me mysql driver missing error. Below is the error in the semantic.log file –

ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

Can you please help me understand where do I need to place mysql jdbc? Document seems to be missing that part.

Best,

Himani Garg

From: <bo...@163.com> on behalf of Tengting Xu <xt...@apache.org>
Date: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 7:21 PM