Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by girmawi negese <gi...@yahoo.com> on 2010/08/20 05:14:46 UTC

windows binary installer for geocouch?

Hi,
I am new to CouchDB and have started to experiment on a Windows machine. The windows binary installer of CouchDB is very nice and I was able to install and run it on WindowsXP with out any problem. I am mainly interested in using the capability of Couch on Geospatial data. Is there similar windows binary installer for the Geocouch enabled version of CouchDB from http://github.com/vmx/couchdb.git? If not is there a plan to roll-out one?
Thank you and I appreciate your help.