Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jacob Lund <jl...@qualiware.com> on 2003/11/17 16:04:35 UTC

LOCK/UNLOCK problem with latest source

Hi All!

Could some one verify that lock/unlock has a problem with latest slide and
TX files store?

If I use default domain.xml configuration and then apply a lock with one
user and then unlock with another user - this should not be possible unless
privilege DAV:unlock has been set!

Or am I wrong!

I am also able to do a proppatch with a user that does not own the lock!

/Jacob

Re: LOCK/UNLOCK problem with latest source

Posted by Mike Oliver <ol...@matrix-media.com>.
Jacob,

Since you obviously have the latest CVS version of Slide running
(mostly), could you have a look at the RUNNING.txt Errata thread and
offer a pointer on how to get from CO to running?  The goal is to get
RUNNING.txt and the various "HOWTO*..." files updated so USERS can get
Slide running from a build while we wait for a release.

Ollie

Posted by Jacob Lund <jl...@qualiware.com>.
I have not had the time to dig into the problem yet! However it seems the
have problems with uft8 encoded uri!

I serve uft8 encoded escaped uri to the server, and it works fine with some
characters and not others!

The problems went away when I turned back to the httpconnector!

I will return to you when I have some more specific details!

/Jacob

> Hmm - it turned out that slide did not like the coyote connector!

Could you give some more details?

Thanks
   Martin

Re: LOCK/UNLOCK problem with latest source

Posted by Martin Holz <ho...@fiz-chemie.de>.

Posted by Richard Unger <ru...@cim.mcgill.ca>.

> Hmm - it turned out that slide did not like the coyote connector!
>
> /Jacob

Really!? Isn't this a problem, since the Coyoteconnector makes Tomcat A LOT
faster? We should support it, I think...

Richie

Posted by Jacob Lund <jl...@qualiware.com>.