Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2006/05/05 02:58:00 UTC

ActiveMQ 4.0 final release candidate recut

Hi Folks,

I have rebuild the final release candidate again.  We are now
including the activemq-web-demo and activemq-web-console projects in
the example directory of the final distribution.  Also we are now also
will be publishing to a maven 2 repository in addition to the maven 1
repository.

The https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0/activemq
tag has been updated.

The binary distributions are now at:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/maven1/incubator-activemq/distributions/

The maven 1 repository layout for this release is at:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/maven1/

The maven 2 repository layout for this release is at:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/maven2/

Hiram

Re: ActiveMQ 4.0 final release candidate recut

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
I think that's because the parent pom has not been published to the
official repository location yet.
I think if you add
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0/maven2/ to
your  settings.xml then it should work.