Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com> on 2015/06/05 21:19:22 UTC

Error when starting grid by client node

Hello,

I've found that we have unexpected error while starting grid by client node.
Seems it has to be an error like "Grid can not be started by client node".

See Issue for details

Re: Error when starting grid by client node

Posted by Sergey Kozlov <sk...@gridgain.com>.
Client node started via ignite.sh (I added client mode property in
/config/default-config.xml) just waits a server nove and prints out
following
[23:35:05,595][WARNING][tcp-client-disco-msg-worker-#7%null][TcpDiscoverySpi]
No addresses registered in the IP finder (
will retry in 2000ms): TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder [mcastGrp=228.1.2.4,
mcastPort=47400, resWaitTime=500, addrReqAttem
pts=2, locAddr=null, super=TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder [addrs=[],
super=TcpDiscoveryIpFinderAdapter [shared=true]]]

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 10:19 PM, Anton Vinogradov <av...@gridgain.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've found that we have unexpected error while starting grid by client
> node.
> Seems it has to be an error like "Grid can not be started by client node".
>
> See Issue for details

Sergey Kozlov
GridGain Systems
www.gridgain.com

Re: Error when starting grid by client node

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com>.
Anton,

see my comment to the ticket.

wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've found that we have unexpected error while starting grid by client
> node.
> Seems it has to be an error like "Grid can not be started by client node".
>
> See Issue for details

Andrey Gura
GridGain Systems, Inc.
www.gridgain.com