Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com> on 2011/01/06 14:35:28 UTC

Project bootstrap - next

access

I'm "andy"

-----------------------

We all should have working Apache accounts by now.

The project bootstrap guide is:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html

1/ SVN access

The mentors will need to know your apache id to add them to the SVN
access controls.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jena/

2/ List moderation

Mentor: Please add "damian@a.o" and "andy@a.o" as moderators to the
lists so the burden isn't all on the mentors. [1]

3/ Website

Depends on SVN access.

Ian has offered to look at this.

We should get some sort of minimal presence in-place while we discuss
what to do longer term.  We should not auto-redirect to openjena.org but
just link to it.

4/ IP Clearance

The discussion with HP is proceeding - there's nothing we can do to
speed it up and it'll happen as the matter gets added to regular process
points in HP.

5/ Start to think about the initial code dump (see separate message).

6/ Anything else for now?

	Andy

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-jena-dev/201012.mbox/%3C4D0627EB.80702@bristol.ac.uk%3E

Re: Project bootstrap - next

Posted by Damian Steer <d....@bristol.ac.uk>.
On 06/01/11 13:35, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> access
>
> I'm "andy"

Hi andy,

I'm 'damian'.

Damian

Re: Project bootstrap - next

Posted by Dave Reynolds <da...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 2011-01-06 at 13:35 +0000, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> access

I'm "der".

Dave

Re: Project bootstrap - next

Posted by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com>.
Andy Seaborne wrote:
> 1/ SVN access
>
> The mentors will need to know your apache id to add them to the SVN
> access controls.

I am "castagna".

Paolo