Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Juan Carlos Caceres <jc...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/04 18:55:01 UTC

Contribution to project Fluo

Dear Fluo Project Management,

I would like to give my contribution for programing and developing on the
Fluo project. I am an experienced Database Administrator and would like to
start collaborating with the kind of projects that ASF is working on.

I have read some of the information about the Fluo project and seems to be
a good place to begin my participation.

Please let me know what are the next steps to follow for joining your team.

Juan Carlos Caceres
jccg224dba@gmail.com
(816) 679-0921

Re: Contribution to project Fluo

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
Juan,

Welcome.

If you would like to get familiar with Fluo, the Tour might be a good
place to start.

https://fluo.apache.org/tour/

And you could ask questions here or on slack if you have any issues.

For instructions on building Fluo and contributing changes, checkout :

https://github.com/apache/fluo/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Is there a specific area you are interested in like Java, Bash, Maven,
or something else?

Keith