Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "DeRemer, Bob" <bo...@sap.com> on 2006/05/24 21:36:54 UTC

axis2 client to WinFX service via tcp [was RE: HOW TO: get axis2 client tcp to find Addressing module]

I've been working this a bit more by changing the WinFX side to use a
custom binding that is a tcp transport with a text encoding, but still
get the following warnings/exceptions on the Axis side when debugging:

Can anyone comment on the PrimitiveAssertion warnings?  Also, what is
the default settings when the URI passed into the client stub is
tcp-based?  Specifically, what is the encoding, etc.

Thanks,
Bob
===========================
Warning: cannot find a module for process PrimitiveAssertion -
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/09/policy/encoding}Utf816FFFECharact
erEncoding

Warning: cannot find a module for process PrimitiveAssertion -
{http://schemas.microsoft.com/ws/06/2004/mspolicy/netframing1}Streamed

Warning: cannot find a module for process PrimitiveAssertion -
{http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing}UsingAddressing

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Connection reset; nested exception is:

com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Connection reset

at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:126)

at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:67)

at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:349)

at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:279)

at Service1Stub.MyOperation1(Service1Stub.java:177)

at InteropClientJava.main(InteropClientJava.java:49)

Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Connection reset

at
com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.doCreateSR(WstxInputFactory.java:539)

at
com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createSR(WstxInputFactory.java:592)

at
com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createSR(WstxInputFactory.java:617)

at
com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createXMLStreamReader(WstxInputFactor
y.java:315)

at
org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils.createXMLStreamReader(StAXUtils.java:
51)

at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUti
ls.java:117)

... 5 more

Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)

at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)

at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Reader.loadMore(UTF8Reader.java:354)

at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Reader.read(UTF8Reader.java:110)

at
com.ctc.wstx.io.ReaderBootstrapper.initialLoad(ReaderBootstrapper.java:2
40)

at
com.ctc.wstx.io.ReaderBootstrapper.bootstrapInput(ReaderBootstrapper.jav
a:127)

at
com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.doCreateSR(WstxInputFactory.java:534)

... 10 more

________________________________

Posted by "DeRemer, Bob" <bo...@sap.com>.
Thanks for the recommendations - and yes it is pretty fun as I get
closer and closer to establishing communication between the two
platforms.

On the debugging side: I know that the transport layer is working
becuase I am getting a request on the WinFX side - I can see it in the
trace logic, along with the exception.  The problem is definitely in the
expectations on the WinFX side.  I believe it may be in the SOAP and
WS-Addressing versions, because the exception I get in the WinFX
ServiceModel.Channel layer is: Expected 'Version', but got '60', so I
expect there's simply some setting differences.

Finally, since I'm a hardcode MS guy, I know how to turn on all the
debugging switches on that side, but how to I do low-level debugging of
the Axis components?

Thanks again - more info as the saga continues,
Bob

________________________________

				From: DeRemer, Bob
<ma...@sap.com>
That's what generated my java proxy code for calling my service.  The
service is very simple:

				interface IService
				{
				    string MyOperation(string s);
				}

      Warning: cannot find a module for process PrimitiveAssertion - {http://schemas.microsoft.com/ws/06/2004/mspolicy/netframing1}Streamed

      Warning: cannot find a module for process PrimitiveAssertion - {http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing}UsingAddressing

      org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Connection reset; nested exception is:

      com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Connection reset

      at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:126)

      at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:67)

      at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:349)

      at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:279)

      at Service1Stub.MyOperation1(Service1Stub.java:177)

      at InteropClientJava.main(InteropClientJava.java:49)

      Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: Connection reset

      at com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.doCreateSR(WstxInputFactory.java:539)

      at com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createSR(WstxInputFactory.java:592)

      at com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createSR(WstxInputFactory.java:617)

      at com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory.createXMLStreamReader(WstxInputFactoryjava:315)

      at org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils.createXMLStreamReader(StAXUtils.java:51)

      at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:117)