Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by av...@agency.com on 2001/09/07 23:49:22 UTC

Adding Properties to the FOP driver

Hello,

In my code to render a PCL/PDF from XML, I set the following properties:

driver.addElementMapping("org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping");

driver.addElementMapping("org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping");

driver.addPropertyList("org.apache.fop.fo.StandardPropertyListMapping");

driver.addPropertyList("org.apache.fop.svg.SVGPropertyListMapping");

These seem to work fine except now that I have the FOP .18 in VAJ, I get
class non defined errors in the .fo.* package.  I also got errors in the
driver=new driver() statement, which seem to stem from these same lines of
code in the constructor of that class.

Is there a reason why this is happening?  The NonDefClass errors seem to be
on subclasses of other classes - not sure why this isn't working.

Thanks for any insight.

Tony